Monday 2 November 2009

Blog: This week.

So, one day down 6 to go. HA.

So I’m back to college this week after having a nice little break last week, so that means more work for me to get on with. I have been asked by a few people, what course I’m undertaking at college? So I’m going to tell you all now so I never need to explain again.

So my course is: City and Guilds System Support Diploma... (You are thinking to yourself "Ok but what does that mean")

Well I will tell you what the course content is like and I’m sure you will get an understanding, so what we do?

1.    We learn about fixing computers and taking them apart

2.     We take them apart (Normal make them worst) and then fix them

3.     We learn skills on how to communicate with people (E.G. If we were in a situation where we were giving help over the phone

4.    we also do ECDL which is to do with the computer software side of the course.

Ok now that is out of the way you should have an understanding of my course.

So that’s my plans for this week, go to college Tuesday and Wednesday and then Thursday down the radio station (Braking and then fixing stuff, and just having a laugh with the rest of the volunteers). Then Friday do the show, and have some more fun.

Not working on my TV Project this week we all have now got 2 weeks of from that.

One thing I do like about going back to college is seeing all the mates again and just having fun while learning (More of having fun than the learning part)

Anyway I may blog this week I may not it depends if I’m going to have time, it will probably be maybe the Weekend or Thursday, but until then stay safe (That line reminded me of a TV Program but I’m not sure which one)

Follow me on Twitter @PeteHelmore if you want to talk or just go to www.needtechhelp.co.uk all the contact details are on there.

Posted via web from petehelmore's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment