Friday 13 November 2009

Change of plans for this saturday, all info in the blog.

So today I was at the station chilling with couple of friends while in the studio talking on the Drivetime show... Dom (The boss) comes and gets me and well it was a person on the phone that I did not really want to speak to, but all good.

I then go back up stairs to carry on my convocation with jack and couple others and then Dom comes to get me again (I’m thinking, “Oh what now!”) Dom then went on to say “It’s CLLR Chris Watt (I’m now thinking, oh no what have I done)

Well this call then turned out to be a very interesting call and very good for me.

I have been asked to go work with their ICT guys, and help them setup some servers and some virtual machines. (For you people who don’t know about the tech, it basically means a lot of work involved) Now not all of this I know how to do but some I do. So it means I will be learning and also getting some great experience. This is the company I will be working with, check it out http://www.bathasu.com/

Also more good news about this project is that I will be getting paid to do it, now I’m not worried about the money as I would do it for the experience and I know I will learn stuff which will help me on my college course.  But the money does make it that little bit nicer... (And I’m sure it won’t be too little of a payment, if you get my drift)

So tomorrow I get collected by taxi all paid for of course which will take me to bath well just outside of bath but it is easier to call it bath, and then do work and then get picked up by taxi to bring me home. (I’m getting used to people driving me around now days; I’m going to hate it when I have to catch the bus next) I may be doing the same thing Sunday but they will pick me up then have me back ready for me to do my show at 12 on Sunday. (See I am quite busy)

I may also be doing this on Monday but maybe after the recording what I will be doing at 11 down the radio station (I can’t cancel as I agreed to do it a week ago)

Then college on Tuesday and then Wednesday we have a 4.5 hour test, and the all the stuff I’m learning this weekend will help me so I’m happy.

So I will probably not be on twitter that much over weekend as I am going to be busy

Posted via web from petehelmore's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment